mandag 10. juni 2013

Virtual tour across Montenegro

This is a virtual trip across Montenegro as an introduction to later blogs in this thread. I just want to show you some of the beauty and drama they can offer.

I must admit that these pictures are collected from various websites, and I know that it's illegal. But I hope the authors can accept it, as this blog is not commercial. I hope, however, that it may bring business to this small country, which so desperately needs tourism. I hope that the series can awaken the idea for my readers to visit Montenegro. I am sorry that I provide no credit to the great photographers who captured this beautiful country in such an artistic way. Only some pictures are signed.

Please have a look, and come visiting.........










































































































































 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar